It’s almost here!! This Sunday, we are back to regular Sunday School and we have a fall FULL of activities!!
Sunday School for all!
Preschoolers (ages 3 & 4) – CORL 304
Kindergarten-2nd grade – CORL 301
3rd-5th grade – CORL 306
**NEW** Sunday School class for parents! Join other parents of all ages & stages for our new Sticky Faith class that will meet at 10am in Memorial 300! The Class will be led by various FPC staff. Donna Chase will lead this Sunday!
Worship at 9am Rejoice! and 11am Sanctuary!
Nursery care available beginning at 8:45am.
New to the nursery? We have 4 nursery staff members who are all preschool or elementary school teachers and they would love to welcome your little ones! You can read our nursery policies HEREand meet the nursery staff HERE.
- NEW** – Young Adult & Young Families Simple Supper! September 27, 5:30-6:30pm. Come join together for fellowship and reflection! Child care provided with RSVP. SIGN UP HERE.
- October 1 – Kids Disciple Club (3rd-5th graders) kicks off at Skyzone! No cost, but we need a headcount, so please RSVP HERE.
- October 7 (Saturday) – Neil’s Meals – Sign up HERE
- October 8 – Blessing of the Animals 3-4pm. Bring your pet or a stuffed animal for a special blessing and some fun activities!
- October 22 – Trick or Treating during Sunday School! Kids (and adults!) can wear their costumes to church!
- October 29 – I am so excited about our FPC Family Retreat Day at Camp Weaver YMCA! Our entire congregation is invited to come together at Camp Weaver for fellowship, worship, lunch, and lots of fun activities! Get all the details and, if you plan to join us for lunch, please SIGN UP HERE.
Other Notes and Info
- FPC has an incredible music program and our children’s choirs will begin meeting on September 13! If you are interested in having your child participate, reply to this email or contact Anne Albert directly at email@example.com. Ages 3-2nd grade rehearse on Wednesday evening afrom 5-5:30. Ages 2nd grade & up rehearse from 5:30-6:30 on Wednesdays.
- We are need some additional acolytes to help in our Sanctuary worship services! This is generally open to 4th grade and up, but 3rd graders may also be considered if they are tall enough to reach the candles! 😊Training is provided. Interested? Reply here or contact Anne Albert directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be in touch if you have any questions or concerns!
Director of Children’s Ministry & Interim Director of Youth
First Presbyterian Church, Greensboro, NC