Modified in-person Sanctuary worship
Sunday, June 20: One service at 10 am
No reservation needed, but masks are required.
June 20: Fourth Sunday after Pentecost
- Registration is not required. Masks are required as we seek to protect the most vulnerable among us.
- Livestream service will begin at 10 am Sunday.
- Bulletin will be posted here.
- Children’s bulletins: ages 3-6 | 7 and up
- Sign our online welcome pad.
- Give to the offering online or by mail, with this mobile app Apple iOS | Android, or by text.
- Sandie Gravett video series, “What 2020 Taught Us About Being a 21st Century Church.” This series will explore the ways that the challenges of 2020 force us to rethink what the church can and should be. Hosted by YMBC. Catch up on past videos here.
- Seekers class meets in M125 at 8:45 am, continuing a study of the Epistle of James. Contact Gerard Davidson.
- Homebuilders and Faith Matters combine for a new class, Faith Builders: 9 am in the Myers Loyalty Room. Rev. Neil Dunnavant will lead a class on “Dealing with Manipulative People, Seeking Courage, and Staying Calm under Stress.”
How can we pray for you? Prayer request form.
Spiritual formation this week
Videos, small groups, activities, and more on our Digital Formation page.
North Elm Notes
Nostalgic moments seem to dominate my mind these days. I just returned from time with my New Orleans family. I received the gift of a new book. It is called Welcome Corner: A New History of St. Charles Avenue Presbyterian Church. Written by the...
" 'Appropriating’ seems to have the same stress put on it in relating the individual to the world through the ownership of property as ‘belief ' has in relating the individual to the world through the acquisition and power of knowledge.’” –Stanley...
Dear FPC Family, Grace and peace to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As Paul wrote to the Philippians, I thank God every time I think of you. I am thankful for my time here as a Sid and Cathy Batts Pastoral Resident, but now...