Modified in-person Sanctuary worship
Sunday, May 9, at 8:30 and 11 am
For up to 175 worshipers each service — click here to register.
May 9: Sixth Sunday of Easter
- Registration required. RSVP here starting Tuesday at 9 am. If you are unable to register online you may call 336-478-4713 from 9 to 11 am on Tuesday only.
- Livestream service begins at 11 am Sunday.
- Bulletin here.
- Children’s bulletins: ages 3-6 | 7 & up.
- Sign our online welcome pad.
- Give to the offering online or by mail, with this mobile app Apple iOS | Android, or by text.
- Deconstructing Racism at FPC: Our Past, Present, and Future. Conversation about the third week’s video on Zoom at 9:30 am. See the intro from Jill Duffield & Keith Dove on why anti-racism work is an important part of our Christian witness. If you can’t attend Sunday, another conversation will be held Wednesday, May 12, at noon. More info on the series here. Series continues through May 26. Contact Yolanda Baxter for Zoom link.
- Sandie Gravett video series, From Bondage to Covenant: Exodus and Becoming A Resurrection People. This series explores the early Church’s model for Eastertide, and what that can teach us about the 50 days of Easter and becoming a Resurrection people.
- Homebuilders, Faith Matters and the Commitment Classes join in the Deconstructing Racism discussion, via Zoom at 9:30 am. Contact Yolanda Baxter for Zoom link.
- Seekers class meets at 9:30 am via conference call, continuing a study of the Epistle of James. Anyone with a phone can participate. Contact Gerard Davidson.
How can we pray for you? Prayer request form.
Spiritual formation this week
Videos, small groups, activities, and more on our Digital Formation page.
North Elm Notes
Maya Angelou once wrote, “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” For most of us, home indeed is the safe place we turn to in different stages of our life as a shelter from life's...
“At least once, stop and sit and let nature find you.” This was the admonition Grant and I received from the volunteer who welcomed us to the Miami Beach Botanical Garden. The garden is a small enclave of green and quiet in the middle of fast,...
Our member Victoria Alexander says, “Getting to meet all of these incredible women makes me completely resolved to work just as hard as they do to make my voice heard, to take action to make this world better for the girls and young women who will...