March 7: Third Sunday in Lent
- Pre-recorded service will be available here beginning 5 pm Saturday.
- Bulletin will be posted here.
- Children’s bulletins: ages 3-6 | 7 & up.
- Sign our online welcome pad.
- Give to the offering online or by mail, with this mobile app Apple iOS | Android, or by text.
- Sandie Gravett video series: Dreaming Big, Constructing Hope: Lessons from Isaiah 40-55. Explore some of the most beautiful prophetic texts, which still inspire us to envision hope in times of despair and to embrace the future in difficult times.
- Commitment Class discusses Life Together at 10 am on Zoom; for link contact Mary Eagle.
- Homebuilders & Faith Matters discuss Life Together on Zoom at 10 am. Contact Doug Key.
- Seekers class meets on Zoom, with a study of the Epistle of James. Contact Gerard Davidson.
- Lenten series on prayer for families with elementary students, on Zoom at 9:30 am. Links & supplies are in the weekly family email. Contact Lisa Witherspoon
How can we pray for you? Prayer request form.
Spiritual formation this week
Videos, small groups, activities, and more on our Digital Formation page.
North Elm Notes
“Walk at your own risk.” Signs emblazoned with these words dot a trail around a nearby office park. On recent sunny days, I’ve put on my headphones, listened to a podcast or guided meditation, and trekked through the woods that contain these...
“There’s something happening here,” FPC member said to me, placing her canned goods for Urban Ministry in the FPC van. She waved her hand up in the air, gesturing towards our campus. “I can feel it; it is amazing.” She smiled, hopped in her car,...
Over the course of the pandemic, we have all discovered personal limits that we may not have known about before. For example: As a person who lives alone but loves comfort food meals that do not reduce to one serving size very easily, I have...