You’ve reached sign-up central for volunteer spots and church events with an RSVP.
- FPC 101, for those considering membership. Explore the Bible, church history, theology, and polity. Contact Matt Logan.
- Joy-Full Living: FPC Women’s Retreat. Led by Jill Duffield, this retreat creates space for women to come together for spiritual growth and practice. In light of the recent, rising COVID numbers and inclement weather, the planning team has decided to reschedule the retreat for Saturday, March 26, from 9 am to 3 pm. The leaders and schedule will remain the same. If you have already registered, your spot is reserved. Let us know by email if you have any dietary needs and if you will be attending in person or virtually. If you are registered and unable to attend on March 26, please let us know. We sincerely apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience. Registration will be open until March 15 — we encourage you to invite someone to attend!
- Diaper Bank monthly outreach, register here.
- Kids Clubs: For grades K-5, Yoga or Legos, also a Preschool Club for ages 3-4. Meets first Sundays of the month. Note: Registration is for the whole year.
- Children’s choirs registration form.
- First Pres Parents Facebook group
- Meals on Wheels: Deliver meals to homebound seniors on the third Wednesdays of each month and on fifth Mondays during the year. Join a team or be a substitute! Contact Linda Allen.
- Food Drive-By: Greet people dropping off canned food for Urban Ministry. Sign up for a 2-hour shift under the tent. The drive-by is held 10 am to 2 pm Wednesdays on Elm Street in front of Redhead Hall.