You’ve reached sign-up central for volunteer spots and church events with an RSVP.
- Faith Action Toy Drive: About 30 children still need a sponsor! Sign up for a child here and deliver wrapped gifts by the morning of Dec. 4.
- Men’s Retreat: Faith and Law with our members Alex Maultsby and Bill Osteen speaking. January 21, 8:30-10 am, no charge. Childcare is free. RSVP here by January 8.
- Women’s Retreat: Exploring prayer, presence and discernment. With Anne Galliher from White Memorial Presbyterian in Raleigh. January 21, 9 am-3 pm, $25. Childcare is free. RSVP here by January 8.
- Presbyterian Women Luncheon: December 12. Gather in Mullin Life Center between 11:30 am and noon when we will have access to lunch. Weekday Preschool children will present a Christmas program. $10/person, pay here or at the Welcome Center desk no later than the Wednesday before our meeting.
- Fork and Faith: Join other women for lunch, fellowship, and sharing our lives. Wednesday, December 14, at noon in the Life Center, $10. Pasta from Pastabilities, and special music provided by John Alexander and Ann Albert. RSVP by December 9 to Debby Foster, email or call 336-478-4702.
- Building balance & strength: exercise class for seniors, men and women, 9:30-10:30 am in the Garden Room, Tuesdays and Thursdays. $5 per class. RSVP to: Debby Foster (email or call 336-478-4702) or Karen Amirehsani (email or call 336-478-4724).
- Meals on Wheels: Deliver meals to homebound seniors on the third Wednesdays of each month and on fifth Mondays during the year. Join a team or be a substitute! Contact Linda Allen.
- Food Drive-By: Greet people dropping off canned food for Urban Ministry. Sign up for a 2-hour shift under the tent. The drive-by is held 10 am to 2 pm Wednesdays on Elm Street in front of Redhead Hall. NOTE: on Greene Street side of the church during roadwork on Elm this summer.
- FPC 101, for those considering membership. Explore the Bible, church history, theology, and polity. Contact Will Edwards.