We had a great return to Sunday school last weekend!! It was wonderful to see everyone and have the CORL building buzzing again! The calendar is already packed with lots of great things coming up!
Sunday school at 10am
Preschoolers (ages 3 & 4) – CORL 304
Kindergarten-2nd grade – CORL 301
3rd-5th grade – CORL 306
Sunday School class for parents! Join other parents of all ages & stages for our new Sticky Faith class that will meet at 10am in Memorial 300! The Class will be led by various FPC staff. Donna Chase will lead this Sunday!
Worship at 9am Rejoice! and 11am Sanctuary!
Nursery care available beginning at 8:45am.
New to the nursery? We have 4 nursery staff members who are all preschool or elementary school teachers and they would love to welcome your little ones! You can read our nursery policies HERE and meet the nursery staff HERE.
- NEW** – Young Adult & Young Families Simple Supper! September 27, 5:30-6:30pm. Come join together for fellowship and reflection! Adults are invited to share a meal together as Rachel Fitch leads a very simple devotion and discussion. Child care & meal provided for kiddos with RSVP. Children will eat, have a story, and spend time on the playground. SIGN UP HERE. Let us know if you have questions!
- October 1 – Kids Disciple Club (3rd-5th graders) kicks off at Skyzone! No cost, but we need a headcount, so please RSVP HERE.
- October 7 (Saturday) – Neil’s Meals – Sign up HERE
- October 8 – Blessing of the Animals 3-4pm. Bring your pet or a stuffed animal for a special blessing and some fun activities!
- October 22 – Trick or Treating during Sunday School! Kids (and adults!) can wear their costumes to church!
- October 29 – I am so excited about our FPC Family Retreat Day at Camp Weaver YMCA! Our entire congregation is invited to come together at Camp Weaver for fellowship, worship, lunch, and lots of fun activities! Get all the details and, if you plan to join us for lunch, please SIGN UP HERE by October 12!! (There will be NO activities on FPC campus that day – it’s ALL at Camp Weaver!!)
Other Notes and Info
Two easy ways to find this information without digging back through your inbox:
1) Join our FPC Parents Facebook group – I post the e-news there every Wednesday as well!
2) Find it online! I post it on the Children’s Ministry Blog @ https://www.fpcgreensboro.org/children-families/. (Go to fpcgreensboro.org, then click on Ministries–>Children & Families–>scroll down to “Out Latest News” and click!
These are both great ways to share the info with friends, too!
Please be in touch if you have any questions or concerns!
Director of Children’s Ministry & Interim Youth Director
First Presbyterian Church, Greensboro, NC