I hope you have all had a fabulous summer!! Now that August is here, I wanted to send a few reminders about some important upcoming dates. Please mark your calendars!
- August 27 – Join us for one worship service at 11am in the sanctuary as we offer a back to school blessing and install/ordain our newest class of elders! (Nursery care available for ages 5 & under) This will be followed by a fellowship lunch in the Life Center! Fried chicken will be provided. Please bring a side to share. You can drop your side dishes off in the Life Center prior to the worship service.
- September 10 – Sunday School returns! Again this year, we will have three classes: Preschool (ages 3&4) in CORL 304, Kindergarten-2nd in CORL 301; 3rd-5th in CORL 306. We will also be offering a new class for parents of all ages called Sticky Faith for Parents in Memorial 300.
**We are finalizing our Sunday School teaching teams! If you would be interested in helping with any of the grade levels, please let me know!
Nursery care is always available for ages 5 & under during worship services and the Sunday School hour. Nursery is located in MLC 101, at the bottom of the large staircase in the Life Center hallway.
Later this fall:
- October 1 – Kids Disciple Club (3rd-5th graders) kicks off at Skyzone from 3-4:30pm! There’s no charge, but we’ll need a headcount. You can register HERE.
- October 8 – Blessing of the Animals from 3-4pm. Bring your pets or stuffed animals and join us for a short blessing followed by some activities including a treat station (for pets & people!), a stuffed animal check up station, and more!
- October 22 – Trick or Treating during Sunday School!
- October 29 – Family Day at Camp Weaver!! We’ll have worship, lunch, and lots more! Details to come!
**Please note, we have “migrated” all children up one grade level from last year in our database. We will use this information to compile class rosters, send grade specific emails, etc. If any of your information has changed (address, etc.) OR if your child will not be moving up a grade level, please let me or Yolanda Baxter (email@example.com) know so we can be sure our database is accurate and that you get all the information you need!
Don’t hesitate to be in touch if you have any questions or concerns!
Director of Children’s Ministry
First Presbyterian Church, Greensboro, NC