Hope everyone is doing well! Three important notes:
- LAST CALL for Parents’ Night Out!PNO is this Saturday, Nov. 18 from 5-8pm. I still have plenty of space for more kiddos, but need a final county to make sure I have enough of help. If you would like to bring your kids, please SIGN UP HERE by tonight!
- The Life Center elevator is still out! If you need elevator access to the nursery, please go through the Welcome Center.
- No e-news next week! I’ll be taking some time off. Please read through this one so you know what’s coming up!
This Sunday, November 19
Movie Day for Sunday School!! Meet in the theater (CORL 305) at 10am for a Thanksgiving movie and popcorn!
There will also be an alternative gift fair in the Life Center at 10am. There, you will also be able to sign up to provide a gift bag for Hot Dish & Hope and/or sponsor a child through Faith Action.International.
ONE WORSHIP SERVICE at 11am in the Sanctuary for Commitment Sunday! (No Rejoice this Sunday)
Nursery care will be available beginning at 9:45am.
- November 26 – No Sunday School; two worship services as usual & nursery will be available
- November 29 – Young Families & Young Adult Simple Supper, 5:30-6:30 – SIGN UP HERE
We will once again be sponsoring children for Christmas in partnership with Faith Action International. We have agreed to sponsor 100 children!! (Three gifts per child!) Once we receive the names & information from FAI, we will get it out to families – hopefully, November 20. All gifts will be due to the church by Sunday, December 10.
Mark your calendars for Advent Activities (yes -it’s already almost time!!)
- Dec. 3 – Advent Wreaths & Gingerbread Church during Sunday School!! If you would be willing to help provide candy for the gingerbread church, SIGN UP HERE.
- Also, Dec. 3 – Kids Disciple Club, 3-4:30pm – We’ll look at the stories of Advent and have some Christmas fun!
- Dec. 10 – Journey to the Manger during Sunday School
- Dec. 19 – PJ & Movie Day during Sunday School
- Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve – FAMILY NATIVITY SERVICE AT 10AM – Kindergarten & 5th grade students who wish to participate should SIGN UP HERE.
Other Notes and Info
If you were not able to attend the Passport Kids Camp information meeting on Zoom Monday night, you can view the PowerPoint I shared by clicking HERE. If you are ready to register your child to attend, you can do so at THIS LINK! If you have questions, please feel free to reach out!
Please be in touch if you have any questions or concerns!
Director of Children’s Ministry & Interim Director of Youth Ministry
First Presbyterian Church, Greensboro, NC