April 29, 2018
Josh Musser Gritter, Cynthia Price Pastoral Resident, will be our preacher during Sunday's three worship services.
Join us in our:
• 8:30 am Sanctuary service
• 10:30 am Rejoice! service in Mullin Life Center
• 10:30 am Sanctuary service with live streaming.
We live stream our 10:30 am Sanctuary service each Sunday.
Church School at 9:30 am
- Preschool children meet on the first floor of Mullin Life Center.
- Elementary-age children meet on the third floor of the Corl Building.
- Youth meet on the third floor of the Memorial Building.
Adult classes include:
- Rev. Neil Dunnavant continues The American Presbyterian Way of Life: Celebrating Our Culture and Heritage in the Agape Class which meets in the Garden Room, Smith 124.
- Jack Harrington teaches The Kingdom of God in the Commitment Class which meets in Virginia Gilmer Room, behind the Sanctuary, this week. Guests from Providence Baptist Church will be joining the class.
- The Gather class for young adults meets in the Spencer Love Room, Memorial 200.
- The Seekers class continues its discussion of Genesis in the Vaughn Conference Room, Main 125.
- Gerald Donnelly teaches The Book of Job in Redhead Hall, hosted by YMBC.
Sundays coming up
May 20: Pentecost Sunday — wear red! One service at 10:30 am, Sanctuary. After worship stay for burgers, hot dogs, & sides to eat. We'll also have a petting zoo for the kids!
The Chancel Choir offers a concert featuring the works of Benjamin Britten and Leonard Bernstein, beginning at 5 pm in the Sanctuary. The concert is free and open to the community.
We invite families with preschool and early elementary children to an end-of-the-year party from 3 to 5 pm at the Paisley House parking lot across Greene Street from Mullin Life Center. Info: smanchester(at)fpcgreensboro.org.
Thinking about visiting?
We seek to welcome visitors each Sunday. Our Welcome Center, located at 617 N. Elm St. on the northern edge of downtown Greensboro, is a great place to start exploring our church. You can find a church map, directions to meeting rooms and worship spaces, and other helpful information. If you'd like to join our faith community, consider signing up for our next Explore FPC class.
Dedicate a hymnal
Our new hymnals arrive in the Sanctuary on Pentecost Sunday, May 20. You can dedicate a hymnal to honor or remember someone special. Dedications will be acknolwedged on the inside front cover. Make your dedications ($50 each) here by May 16. This would make a great Mother's Day gift or memorial!
A place for families
During our 10:30 am Sanctuary service, the Virginia Gilmer Room offers a live feed from the Sanctuary so nursing mothers or parents with restless children can worship in a more comfortable environment. The space offers comfortable seating, worship bags for children, and a nursing screen. Children in this area must be supervised by a parent or guardian. Additionally, our nusery, on the first floor of Mullin Life Center, is open during worship.
The Parking Assistance Ministry team (PAM) has spaces on both sides of Greene Street reserved for our members and visitors with special needs. PAM volunteers can assist with guiding you to appropriate parking. If you are being driven to church, you may be dropped off at the Greene Street entrance while your driver parks.