Church School classes begin at 9:15 am for all ages throughout the church campus each Sunday.
If you're not sure where to find a meeting location, enter through the Welcome Center at the corner of North Elm and Fisher Park Circle. A greeter-guide will be available to help.
- Ages 3-4 - Mullin Life Center 102
- Grades K-1 - Corl 301
- Grades 2-3 – Corl 303
- Grades 4-5 – Corl 306
Nursery care is available on the ground floor of Mullin Life Center.
Join us in Memorial 300
See the most up-to-date topics on our Sunday page.
- TED Talks Faith – Sid and Cathy Batts Pastoral Resident Alexandra Mauney will discuss a Ted Talk by author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie called “The Danger of a Single Story.” Adichie examines the ways in which we forget that people’s stories are dynamic and complicated, sharing her own experiences as a writer from the African continent. The class meets in Spencer Love Room, Memorial 200.
- Growing With: This new class for parents will be discussing Every Parent's Guide to Helping Teens and Young adults Thrive in Faith, Family and Future. Donna Chase will introduce the series. This class meets in Memorial 304.
- New pastoral resident Keith Dove leads the Homebuilders / Faith Matters classes; topic: Growing Spiritually. The class meets in Myers Loyalty Room, Smith 242.
- A discussion on lessons from Samuel led by Dr. Charles Howell in YMBC. Class meets in Redhead Hall.
- Prof. Sandie Gravett leads a discussion on the People of the Plain in the Agape Class meeting in the Garden Room, down the hall from the Welcome Center.
- Exodus – A deep study of the second book of the Bible, led by Gerard Davidson. Seekers Class meets in Vaughn Conference Room, Main 125.