Text to give
It’s easier than ever to support FPC’s ministries, even when you’re worshiping via live stream. Here’s how you can give via text message:
1. Create a text message and address it to 74483. In your message, type the code from choices below, then a space, then the amount you wish to give, without the dollar sign. The message must use this format.
- fpcgive 50 means you are giving $50 to the general fund
- fpchunger 75 means you are giving $75 to our hunger ministries
- fpcpledge 100 means you are giving $100 toward your annual pledge.
The amount, of course, is up to you.
2. You will receive a text back. The first time you give via text, you will receive a link to setup your login and card information. In future the system will recognize you automatically, and send a confirmation text asking you to respond with a Y (meaning yes). You will receive a receipt via email, and your church giving statement will include these gifts.
Having trouble accessing the service? Here are some instructions.
You can also try our Livestream account at www.livestream.com/fpcgreensboro/fpclivestreaming.