Sundays at 9 am. Watch live or anytime afterward — on Livestream page, service will show in player screen or at top of column on right, depending on how soon you choose to watch.
MODIFIED IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Sundays at 11 am, with advance reservations only. Make reservations here beginning 9 am Tuesdays.
About the service: Up to 100 worshipers; same preacher & sermon as Livestream. No singing, communion, or bulletins. Pew cushions, Bibles, Welcome pads, hymnals removed. Offering baskets at the door.
Worship guidelines: We care about the safety and well-being of our community. Please respect these guidelines from our Covid-19 Task Force and worship leaders. Let’s hold each other accountable — if you see someone not abiding by guidelines, speak to them out of love and concern.
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
– May be made online 9 am Tuesdays through midnight Saturday while spaces available.
– Online reservation go live at 9 am Tuesdays. The first page is a Self-Certify Checklist. If you can answer no to all questions, you will be taken to the reservation page. Fill in the form and click Submit. You will receive a confirmation email. If you can answer yes to any questions, do not register and consult your doctor.
– Only for those unable to use online system: Between 9 and 11 am Tuesdays, call 336-478-4713 and speak with person on duty. Reservation is not made unless you speak with someone. Do not leave a message. You will be asked questions from the Self-Certify Checklist. If you can say No to all, the staff member will make your reservation.
ARRIVING ON SUNDAYS
– Worshipers seated 10:30 – 10:50 am.
– Put on mask before leaving your car – cover nose and mouth, and extend below chin. (No gaiters or face shields.)
– One entrance only, the Greene Street door to the Smith Building. Wait on marked spots. Use hand sanitizer provided.
– Only those on reservation list admitted. No exceptions. Please be considerate of our ushers and do not show up without a reservation.
– Ushers will seat those with reservations. Remain in seat with mask on throughout service.
AFTER SERVICE ENDS
– Ushers will release worshipers by pews.
– All exit at Sanctuary door to Greene Street. Use provided hand sanitizer as you leave.
– Remain masked until in your vehicle. If you greet other worshipers, stay 6 feet apart.
Share your thoughts about worship.
Latest guidelines & decisions.