This Sunday's bulletin
Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019, with Rev. Myles Fish
Recent Sunday bulletins
- Veterans Recognition Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019, with Rev. Doug McLeroy
- All Saints' Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019, with Rev. Danny Massie
- Service for Sen. Kay Hagan, Nov. 3, 2019
- Reformation Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019, with Rev. Danny Massie
- Children's Sabbath Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019, with Kevin Murray
Our archive of recent sermons is available here.
Subscribe to our sermons via podcast and listen anywhere.
Text to give
It's easier than ever to support FPC's ministries, even when you're worshiping via live stream. Here's how you can give via text message:
1. Create a text message and address it to 74483. In your message, type the code from choices below, then a space, then the amount you wish to give, without the dollar sign. The message must use this format.
- fpcgive 50 means you are giving $50 to the general fund
- fpchunger 75 means you are giving $75 to our hunger ministries
- fpcpledge 100 means you are giving $100 toward your annual pledge.
The amount, of course, is up to you.
2. You will receive a text back. The first time you give via text, you will receive a link to setup your login and card information. In future the system will recognize you automatically, and send a confirmation text asking you to respond with a Y (meaning yes). You will receive a receipt via email, and your church giving statement will include these gifts.
Having trouble accessing the service? Here are some instructions.
You can also try our Livestream account at www.livestream.com/fpcgreensboro/fpclivestreaming.