“Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”
- 5 Wishes. Aging With Dignity, Tallahassee, FL., 2011. www.agingwithdignity.org
- Our Greatest Gift: A Meditation on Dying and Caring. Henri J.M. Nouwen. HarperSanFrancisco, 1994.
- Dying Well: Peace and Possibilities at the End of Life. Ira Byock, MD. Riverhead Books, New York, 1997.
- Death. Christian Reflection. A Series in Faith and Ethics. The Center for Christian Ethics at Baylor University, Waco, TX. 2013.
- “What Happens When Death is What’s for Dinner”, Michael Hebb. TEDMED 2013. www.deathoverdinner.org
- “Increasing Our Chances of Dying Well”, Judy MacDonald Johnston. TED Talk, Los Angeles. Filmed February 2013, Posted May 2013.
- “Discussing Death: Conversation with Carole and Hal Stoneking”, Sarah Stoneking. http://www.chreader.org/contentPage.aspx?resource_id=1154. Dying Well, Fall, 2011.
- “A Full Life to the End”, Katy Butler. The Wall Street Journal. Saturday/Sunday, September, 7-8. 2013.
- “Commonly held myths about end-of-life issues”. Harvard Health Publications: HEALTHbeat Archive. September 26, 2013
- “Your Conversation Starter Kit”. The Conversation Project and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement. www.TheConversationProject.org;
- “My Gift of Grace: An Important Conversation, Wrapped in a Game, Given as a Gift”. A project of The Action Mill. http://mygiftofgrace.com/
Please check back frequently for additional resources and information.