Why Weekday Preschool Center?
Here's what sets our preschool apart:
• More than 70 years of setting high standards for early childhood education in the Greensboro community.
• A full-time artelerista, teaching art techniques to every age.
• Professional public displays of each child’s art throughout the year.
• Weekly Chapel on our beautiful church campus emphasizing how much God loves each of us.
• Opportunities for outreach service projects that reach children in our community through such agencies as BackPack Beginnings, Hot Dish and Hope, and Partnership Village.
• Weekly Spanish for every age.
• Weekly music for every age with different professional musicians.
• Four unique and age-specific playgrounds meeting state safety regulations.
• All teachers have bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, Child Development associate's degrees, or credentials for early childhood lead teaching.
• Nationally recognized curricula, such as Creative Curriculum and Handwriting Without Tears, that focus on developmentally appropriate practice while preparing children for kindergarten or first grade.
• Special programs, events, performances and parades for parents and families throughout the year, such as our annual Valentine's Dance, costume parades, Christmas performances, parent education opportunities, Week of the Young Child celebrations, school-wide family picnic, and much more.
• Opportunities for extended early hours and late hours for your convenience.
• Special after-school programming such as cooking, science, book club, Legos, sports, etc.
• Snacks and milk provided for snack and lunch time (allergy-aware, nut-free school).
• Gardening with Master Gardeners.
• Yoga for all ages on varying days.