Friday, March 1: 8:30 am – 7 pm
Saturday, March 2: 7:30 am – noon (most items half price)
Mullin Life Center: 706 North Greene Street
VIP Pre-Sale: Avoid the crowds and get first pick of the great merchandise. The VIP pass gets you into a private pre-sale Thursday, February 29, 6-8 pm. Passes will be $10 at the door, limited quantities available.
When can I shop?
- Thursday, February 29, (with VIP pass) 6-8 p.m.
- Friday, March 1, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2, 7:30 a.m. until noon. Items with a “yes” marked next to Discount will be half-price!
How can I pay? Cash, check (with ID matching address on check, no third-party), and credit or debit cards with a 3 percent processing fee.
Can I volunteer? This sale happens because of dozens of terrific volunteers, who do everything from bring snacks and paper bags to assemble racks, sort toys, run cash registers, match lost tags with their items, and help distract tired babies! Most of our volunteers are moms & grandmas, although we do get great help from some dads, especially during set-up and break-down. Shifts are available from lunchtime Wednesday through Saturday evening. Volunteers who work a three-hour shift are admitted to a Volunteer Preview Sale, 4-6 p.m. Thursday, February 29. Sign up to volunteer here.
General Policies: You must have at least 30 items to sell. Consignors receive 60 percent of sales price less a $1 postage/handling fee. The remaining 40 percent is a tax-deductible contribution. Consignors who work a full, 3-hour volunteer shift will receive an additional 10 percent, earning a total of 70 percent of sales price. The remaining 30 percent is a tax-deductible contribution. You may sign up for a volunteer shift by visiting here, link coming soon.
How do I get a consignor number: Register here.
- All seasons of children’s clothing
- Maternity clothes
- Athletic wear, dance wear
- Shoes (all season)
- Toys & games
- Sports items
- Baby equipment
- Items that are stained, ripped, missing buttons or parts, with broken zippers or with odors
- Clothing: Clean, press, and hang clothing on left-facing wire or plastic hangers. Use safety pins to secure pants and shorts to the top angles of the hanger. Use safety pins to attach the sale tag to the upper right-hand corner of the item.
- Shoes, small items and toys (socks, hairbows, small toys): Clean items. Use clear plastic baggies (one pair of shoes to bag). Use masking or scotch tape to attach tag to the outside of the bag. No packing tape please. Use safety pins only for soft items (stuffed animals, blankets, etc.).
- Large items & toys: Clean items. Secure all parts to item. Use masking tape or scotch tape to attach tag. No packing tape please.
Pricing and tags: Our online system allows consignors access to their own consignor homepage. From this page, you will find links to confirm your participation, manage your contact info, sign your consignor waiver, enter your items online and print barcoded tags at home. You will also be able to track your sales online. Info will be posted here soon. Contact us at any time should you have questions or need assistance.
- Sort and bundle your items by size and gender. For instance, group all of your girls 2T together, 3T together, etc. Use rubber bands to bundle the hangers together at the top for each size. Please do not bundle different sizes together using the same rubber band. This helps ensure your items will be stocked prior to the sale’s opening.
- Drop-off is scheduled for Wednesday, February 28, 1:30 – 8 pm. and Thursday, February 29, 9:30 a.m. – noon at Mullin Life Center, on the Greene Street side of the church. If you are late, your items will be put to the side & set out if/when we have time.
- Please be prepared to stop briefly at the curb to unload. Volunteers will be available to assist you. Once you have unloaded, you may park in a designated area and return to move your items inside.
- Please do not park in the semicircle in front of the Life Center entrance. This is our preschool’s carpool lane. Park on Greene Street or on Fisher Park Circle. You may use the parking deck on Fisher Avenue behind the Shetler Building.
- As you enter the door, you will check-in and review your address to make sure we send your check to the right place. Also make sure to sign a policies statement (checks will not be mailed without this signed statement) and pick up your consignor preview sale voucher.
Preview sales: Volunteers who sign up to work a three-hour shift are admitted to a Volunteer Preview Sale, 4-6 pm Thursday, February 29. Volunteer shifts are available from lunchtime Wednesday through Saturday evening. Link to sign up coming soon. Each consignor receives one voucher to the Consignor Preview Sale, 6-8 pm Thursday, February 29. Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Friday, March 1, 8:30 am – 7 pm
- Saturday, March 2, 7:30 am to 12 pm
Most Items are half price on Saturday
Unsold items: We urge you to donate your unsold, unwanted items. Unsold items you want to pick up should have “Donate: No” highlighted in yellow on the tag. You may pick up your unsold items 4–5 p.m. Saturday. Items not picked up by 5 pm will be donated to charity. Receipts for donated items will be included with your check.