We will provide a live stream of our 10:45 am Sanctuary service Sunday.
Church School: 9:30 a.m.
Children and youth classes:
- Preschoolers meet on the second floor of Corl.
- Grades K-4 meet on the third floor of Shetler.
- Grade 5 meets in Memorial 300.
- Youth classes meet on the third floor of Shetler.
- The Agape Class (Garden Room) discusses "How We at FPC Minister to Each Other in Times of Joy, Sorrow, and Everyday Life," led by our Congregational Care leaders.
- The Commitment Class (Memorial 100) is studying contempoary social issues.
- The Faith Matters Class meets in Memorial 305. Libby Boehne continues "Resilience: How to enfure and overcome life challenges using our spiritual resources."
- The Homebuilders Class (Memorial 200) will not meet Sunday.
- The Seekers Class (Main 105) continues its study of John, led by Gerard Davidson.
- YMBC meets in Redhead Hall. Dr. Charles Howell leads "The eschatology of Isaiah 24-48."
Beginning May 24, most adult Church School classes will begin their summer breaks. YMBC and Seekers will continue meeting each week, and all members of other classes as well as all guests are invited.
The Parking Assistance Ministry team (PAM) has spaces on both sides of Greene street reserved for our members and visitors with special needs. PAM volunteers can assist with guiding you to appropriate parking. If you are being driven to church, you may be dropped off at the Greene Street entrance while your driver parks.
May 17: The Boros returns with a fried-chicken picnic in each of our neighborhoods! RSVP here.
May 24: Pentecost Sunday celebration -- wear red!
May 24: We will not have 8:30 am worship as our summer schedule begins. Both 10:45 am services continue. The 8:30 am service returns after Labor Day. Church School classes for children and youth also go on break for the summer, and all adult classes except Seekers and YMBC will be on break.
May 24: We will celebrate Austin Carty's ministry at FPC with a reception after worship. Austin's internship is ending this spring.
May 31: We will celebrate Lindsey Evans' ministry at FPC with a reception after worship. Lindsey has served as our director of youth ministries for two-and-a-half years. She is getting married and moving to Charlotte in June.